- Contribute transform engine for SRX rules to CLDR for the Dec 2011 release. --> Kevin (Open)
- Get everyone to provide input to the SRX file contributed Rodolfo and IBM by end of Nov 2011. (Open)
- Provide IBM input on additional language supplementary input to the SRX default file --> Helena (Closed)
- David to connect with Helena to solicit input about ULI PR with the Multilingual-Web LT activities. ---> David Filip (Closed, reviewed in the ULI meeting)
- Arle still owns the separator character proposal. Needs more fleshed out.---> Arle Lommel (Open)
- Liaison to CLDR TC --> Open ==> Kevin from Apple.
- Default SRX rules: http://uli.unicode.org/home/uli-documents/merged_srx.zip?attredirects=0&d=1.
- Review of last meeting minutes/action items
- Update from XLIFF, MLW-LT (David F), UTC (Arle) activities
* Should add the program information into the Multilingual Web LT charter. One concern is on the funding to be available only for two years.
- CLDR TC liaison - Kevin
- Review comments of default SRX *exception* rules
- Unit separator and joiner proposal - Arle
- Unicode conference update
- Local users' group (Tex Texin): Arle + Steven Loomis.
- Helena will post the Unicode Conference presentation to the ULI website for others' reference